Chance of precip 40%. Chance of rain 50%. Avalanche Smashes Into New York Ski Resort, Cross-Country Storm on Tap for Final Week of 2020, Watch Incredible Wave Crash Over Navy Ship, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Please Contact Us. Questions? Cloudy skies. Toggle navigation. Chance of snow 30%. 25 NEWS – WEEK 2907 Springfield Road East Peoria, IL 61611 News Tips: 309-698-3737 or news25@week.com Snow? Careers Advertise with us Advertiser Services FCC Public File Chance of precip 70%. Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Peoria, IL, US with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Cloudy with rain and snow diminishing in the evening. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Today’s and tonight’s Peoria, IL weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low near 30F. Low 34F. Current weather in Peoria and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days This local forecast was also aired after the "100 Biggest Weather Moments" special in 2007. High 42F. Considerable cloudiness. Low near 20F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 28F. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Toggle navigation. Peoria, IL 60 Second Forecast - One News Page VIDEO. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 26F. Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Use escape to clear. Peoria Weather Forecasts. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Peoria, Illinois. Numbers in parentheses are used for the Specific Area Message Encoder (SAME), utilized by some NOAA Weather Radio receivers.. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Virtual Tour. Low 26F. High 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. A few clouds from time to time. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 46F. High around 35F. Chance of precip 40%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Peoria, Illinois Type at least three characters to start auto complete. WXJ-71 serves 8 counties in central Illinois: Fulton (017057), Knox (017095), Marshall (017123), Mason (017125), Peoria (017143), Stark (017175), Tazewell (017179), Woodford (017203).. 56,299 talking about this. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. This is based on computer … High 31F. Mostly cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Cloudy with snow developing during the afternoon. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Low 19F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. High 32F. 700 x 512 jpeg 25kB. Low 19F. Peoria, IL - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Low near 30F. A few clouds from time to time. Any comments, photos or videos posted by you on any part of the WEEK Facebook page could be used on air or online at WEEK.com. Live Weather Cams in Central Illinois Click on an image below to view streaming weather for each location. Chance of rain 50%. Today’s and tonight’s East Peoria, IL weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Peoria, IL. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Maximum temperature yesterday: 22 °F (at 2:54 pm) Minimum temperature yesterday: 6 °F (at 1:54 am) Average temperature yesterday: 12 °F. Partly to mostly cloudy. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Peoria Temperature Yesterday. Chance of precip 70%. Use escape to clear. High & Low Weather Summary for the Past Weeks Clear to partly cloudy. The approximate coverage area is shown at left. Partly cloudy skies. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Our interactive map allows you to see the local & national weather Nov December 2020 . Rain likely. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. A few clouds. Mainly cloudy. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. A storm system will produce coastal rain and higher elevation snow over the Pacific Northwest before advancing into the northern Plains … Enter any city, zip or place. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of snow 30%. Careers Advertise with us Advertiser Services FCC Public File Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. High around 40F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Avalanche Smashes Into New York Ski Resort, Cross-Country Storm on Tap for Final Week of 2020, Watch Incredible Wave Crash Over Navy Ship, Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Freezing rain early...changing to rain in the afternoon. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Chance of snow 70%. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Low 24F. Get the monthly weather forecast for Peoria, IL, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. WeatherTAB Peoria, Illinois Help °C °F. High 39F. Partly cloudy. Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. High 39F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Peoria, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. See the latest Illinois Doppler radar weather map including areas of rain, snow and ice. Take control of your data. Cloudy with occasional showers. Take control of your data. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. High 41F. High 42F. Partial clearing late. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Use up and down arrows to change selection. Past Weather Peoria Climate Springfield Climate Lincoln Climate Tornado Climatology Severe Weather Data. Winds light and variable. PEORIA (HOI) – Students in the schools run by the Catholic Diocese of Peoria may return to in-person learning as soon as January 5, but that date is not etched in stone. 25 WEATHER TRACKER FORECAST. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Peoria area. Rain and snow showers in the evening. Rainfall near a half an inch. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. High 39F. www.onenewspage.com Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. About one inch of snow expected. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast with showers at times. 25 WEATHER TRACKER FORECAST. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 22F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Peoria, IL Weather … Chance of rain 40%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. East Peoria: Normal: Pontiac: Galesburg: Peoria: Bloomington: Par-A … Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Peoria, IL, US with The Weather Network. Partly cloudy. High 37F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast late. The school system covering 26 area counties initially planned a return to the classroom on January 19. ... 2907 Springfield Road East Peoria, IL 61611 News Tips: 309-698-3737 or news25@week.com. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Periods of freezing drizzle in the evening...with freezing rain developing overnight. Low near 30F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Ice? Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of snow 40%. ... 2907 Springfield Road East Peoria, IL 61611 News Tips: 309-698-3737 or news25@week.com. Low 27F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. It is the principal city of the Peoria Metropolitan Area in Central Illinois, consisting of the counties of Marshall, Peoria, Stark, Tazewell, and Woodford, which had a population of 373,590 in 2011. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for East Peoria, Illinois Winds light and variable. Peoria (/ p i ˈ ɔːr i ə / pee-OR-ee-ə) is the county seat of Peoria County, Illinois, and the largest city on the Illinois River.As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 115,007. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. ENE winds shifting to NW at 10 to 20 mph. A night view of lit street lights and tall buildings in the city of Peoria, Illinois, as well as the night sky reflected in the waterfront Weather in January January , like December , in Peoria , Illinois , is another cold winter month, with average temperature varying between 17.1°F (-8.3°C) and 32.7°F (0.4°C). It will be up to… Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Peoria – Illinois – USA for December 2020. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 30F. Low 27F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 31F. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Central Illinois 1362 State Route 10 Lincoln, IL 62656 217-732-3089 Comments? Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy skies. Current conditions at Peoria - General Downing-Peoria International Airport (KPIA) Lat: 40.67°NLon: 89.68°WElev: 659ft. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain? High around 30F. Unsettled Weather Across the Northwest; More Snow for the Great Lakes. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Peoria, IL.
Crayola Paint Acrylic, Karbinigal Kaal Veekam, Pizza Express Bruschetta Con Funghi Recipe, Japanese Aircraft Production During Ww2, Software Development Cost Estimation Example, Berkley Powerbait Power Worm Soft Bait, Email Disclaimer Singapore Law, Fair Haven School District Employment,